KEEP THE CONVERSATION GOING
- NAACP Youth & College: Commit to voting this year with Power Your Vote | NAACP
- Are you a BIPOC or allied change agent? Are you a co-conspirator for good? Are you an innovator, a visionary, a healer, a leader or all of the above? Is burnout threatening? Do you need support? Become a member with the Swell Collective!
- Join YVote/Next Generation Politics and sign the NYC Youth Agenda for Mayor Adams here.
MENTAL HEALTH & WELL-BEING
- Did you know Gen Z is the loneliest generation? You are not alone, join our campaign! Less Lonely | Belfer Center for Innovation & Social Impact – 92Y, New York
- Register for the next Mental Health Action Network convening focused on Eco- Anxiety on Wednesday, March 16th.
- Take action with Young Invincibles and add your voice to strengthen the ACA and get young people insured.
- Alliance for Youth Action’s Dreams not Debt Campaign. Share your story and join the movement!
- Apply to be a part of the second cohort of the Opportunity Youth Congressional Liaison Program! This program is a virtual, part-time program that will train participants in the skills required to successfully meet with members of Congress and their staff about the issues in the Forum for Youth Investment’s policy agenda, covering youth employment, education, juvenile justice, child welfare, youth experiencing homelessness, and related government systems. The program is open to current or former Opportunity Youth aged up to age 26 (Opportunity Youth are young people who have been disconnected from both school and work).
- The Peace First Challenge helps young people (ages 13-25) create and lead projects that address injustice in their community through compassion, courage and collaborative leadership.Young people anywhere in the world can join the Challenge by clicking here. When you join the Challenge, you’ll be guided through a 5-stage journey and provided helpful tools and support, including training, mentorship and funding, to launch a social change project in your community.
- Youth on the Move: Join Youth On The Move to help create a platform for you, the youth, to spread awareness, advocate, volunteer, and empower the youth of Woodside and Western Queens, and New York City. The voices of the youth should be heard – get involved now! Fill out the interest form.